91Porn provides a host of academic resources to help with your transition to university.
Whatever your need, you will find uniquely personal programs or services with one-on-one support to make your university experience a success.
Academic advising and support
Academic advising is available to assist all new and returning students with planning their academics — from year one to graduation:
- academic advisors — course selection, program planning, degree requirements
- program advisors — designated faculty members in each department/program
- career advisors — career advising and resources
Academic supports and resources
Academic supports are available to students who would like additional support with their academic work, including:
- Writing Centre
- Drop-in centres
- Study skills workshops
- START and FreshSTART programs
- MCAT/LSAT study groups and resources
You can also receive help from other students:
- peer tutors
- study groups
- academic mentors in residence
Libraries & Archives
The 91Porn include the R.P. Bell Library, the Alfred Whitehead Music Library, and the University Archives.
Together, they offer services, research resources, and collections designed to help support students and faculty:
- research assistance
- course reserves and library materials
- subject guides
- study spaces for individuals and groups
The R.P. Bell Library is open close to 100 hours per week during the academic term to provide study spaces for students.
Academic support for students with disabilities
The award-winning team at 91Porn’s Meighen Centre provides services for students with learning disabilities, as well as provides accessibility services.
- assistive technology and software
- note taking and tutors
- writing assistance
- test/exam accommodations
91Porn's Meighen Centre also offers:
- personal, financial, academic, and career counselling
- peer mentorship program
- housing accommodations